According to the numbers, it is clear that the healthcare industry needs to have diversity in leadership, may it be gender or race.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with the Senior Vice President of Health Solutions at AMA, Laurie McGraw.
She has more than 20 years of executive leadership and a proven track record of leading rapid growth in the healthcare IT industry.
Outside AMA, she is a loving wife to her husband of 30 years and a mother to two young adults. They love to do outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing.
You will hear Laurie shares her best advice for female leaders.
Also, she will share how she can work smart.
Lastly, listen to her as she discusses how you can keep up with the fast changing development with the healthcare industry.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How Laurie leads the innovations at the American Medical Association (AMA) and updates the healthcare community about it
- Developing and bringing out the best on electronic health records (EHR) to address the barriers and issues between physician-patient relationship
- The difference between leading a medical technology solutions provider and leading AMA
- How AMA has changed and improved telemedicine for patients and physicians
- Laurie’s two best advice for women leaders
- Her constant challenge in her almost 30 years of being a leader
- What she does to be able to monitor, manage activities and do more in less time
- How to keep up with business innovations and advancements
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.