Consider this episode as Cryptocurrency 101 for beginners. Today, Thomas Jankowski, Chief Digital & Growth Officer at Coinsquare sat down with Edwin to discuss what is the buzz about digital currency.
Thomas who is a reader and enjoys sailing in his spare time discussed Coinsquare and its future goal. He explains the concept of cryptocurrency and how we can use it for payment. This is one episode you do not want to miss. Tune in and be a digital currency starter.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Coinsquare as Canada’s leading cryptocurrency exchange and its future goals and plans to become a trusted place for all things crypto and all things digital currency
- Tom explain his unique thoughts about cryptocurrency revolutionizing the payment system and more
- How Tom become a better business leader in a fast-paced ever-changing world
- A strategy that Tom used to led FlightNetwork (his previous company) to succeed in its fast expansion internationally
- The importance of listening to others, keeping an open mind and lowering our egos according to Tom
- Tips on how to empower your team and encourage creative thinking
- Guidance versus mentorship as preferred by Tom
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Loosing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- Information Architecture: For the Web and Beyond by Louis Rosenfeld, Peter Morville and Jorge Arango
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.