Matt Bertulli is co-founder and CEO of Demac Media and co-founder of Pela Case. He’s also the author of best-selling book, Anything, Anywhere, a book on the future of retail and eCommerce.
Matt considers himself a student of retail and eCommerce above all else and his companies are where he tests his ideas in an effort to help commerce evolve. He’s helped to build and grow more than 100 eCommerce businesses over the last 10 years that have done billions in online sales in that time.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How he is able to build and run multiple businesses
- What it took to leave the developer role and move into a sales-engineer
- Why he thinks he thinks that he is “sort of cheating”
- What type of personal growth strategies he uses personally and for the business
- What he learned from writing a best-selling book
- Matt’s Website
- Matt on Twitter
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Instagram
- Demac Media Website
- Pela Case Website
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.