Providing clients with great user experience is very important for businesses. A positive experience can keep customers loyal to the product or brand. Because of this, most organizations now are investing more in user experience (UX) research to provide the best user experience for their client base.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with business leader Libby Maurer, the VP of User Experience in Hubspot.
Hubspot is a leading growth platform with thousands of customers around the world. They develop software products for inbound marketing and sales. Hubspot aims to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization.
When not growing and leading businesses, Libby is an active member of the yoga community. Having just finished graduate school, she also spends a lot of time traveling.
Listen as Libby talks about how Hubspot is helping businesses grow by giving their client a complete picture of their customer’s journey
Plus, she discusses her role and responsibilities as a business leader in Hubspot.
Lastly, Libby shares her best advice about career paths for aspiring business leaders.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The inbound philosophy and how this gives the sales teams complete visibility into leads engagement
- Libby shares how much work goes into creating the user experience for their platform
- The challenges that she had to overcome when she built her first user experience team
- The importance of building a diverse team in an organization
- Libby talks about how her mentor helped her become the business leader that she is now
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.