At the age of 15, Rokham Fard’s family moved to Canada. He studied Computer Science at the University of Toronto. He worked with Canada’s largest academic research lab to help out with re-designing the education system. At 21, he became the employee of the year at a Fortune 500 company. After graduation, he decided to turn his route to entrepreneurship. This path leads him to co-found TheRedPin.com.
TheRedPin.com is Canada’s largest online real estate brokerage. Rokham helped to get it on the list of Profit Magazine’s “Canada’s 50 fastest growing tech startups” in 2016.
Now, Rokham has built another startup called PsychologyCompass.com. It is where entrepreneurs learn scientific tactics to reach their peak mental performance. In 2017, they hit three big milestones; putting the team together, building their MVP, and getting the company post revenue. This year, they focus on getting the word out and making more people aware of Psychology Compass.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How to overcome the biggest challenges in business while growing and scaling a company
- How Rokham focus on things and make decisions for his business
- What it means to live in a “Debug Mode”
- Where a business leader of today should put their focus on
- The meaning of Self-Leadership
- Psychology Compass Website
- Psychology Compass on Facebook
- TheRedPin Website
- Rokham on Twitter
- Rokham on Instagram
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsor
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on on air and answer it there.