Do you want to understand body language and facial expression?
Today on the show, you are going to hear from Mark Bowden, Keynote Speaker, World Renown Body Language Expert and creator of TRUTHPLANE.
Edwin and Mark delve on the topics of the importance of body language or as everyone knows, the non-verbal communication.
Also, hear from Mark how he helped CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and Prime Ministers of G8 powers master non-verbal communication that will let them grow as a business leader.
Lastly, learn what is SCAN and how it can help you interpret other people’s body language.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Mark’s background: how he became an expert on human behavior and body language and how he helps business leaders
- Why it’s important for business leaders to understand body language or non-verbal communication
- How to present yourself in a compelling way with your body language that exudes trust and credibility
- S.C.A.N. – a system of thinking that will help us interpret other people’s body language and get us closer to the truth
- How to deal with disturbing arms closing, body shifting, etc. during a conference or meeting
- Do they like your speech or not? – Advice on business leaders when giving a speech or talk on a large audience
- The thought process on how to present yourself when speaking with audience that you cannot see (such as in online live platforms)
- A most effective, direct and quickest way to win trust and credibility
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.