Servant leadership is a concept that inverts the norm of being a traditional leader and focuses on the leaders empowering the employees. Combined with encouraging innovation within the organization, it ensures the growth of the business.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with PostBeyond’s CEO, David Lloyd.
David leads PostBeyond, a company that helps their clients gain new opportunities by amplifying their content reach.
When not growing and scaling businesses, David is family-focused, being a father and a husband. He also has a big passion for cycling and does endurance rides.
David talks about his leadership role in PostBeyond and shares how he got onboard the company.
Plus, he discusses how his career transitioned from being a developer to a business leader by realizing what his value as a leader.
Lastly, David shares how they put value in innovation and continuous learning in their company.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- His leadership responsibilities in PostBeyond and what he is currently focused on to achieve growth.
- David discusses the reason why he joined PostBeyond.
- He looks back on a difficult decision he had to make and how this made him see his value as a business leader.
- David talks about the concept of servant leadership and why this is a key concept in being a successful leader.
- David highlights the significance of innovation and learning in their organization and shares how PostBeyond encourages it.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- Democracy In Chains
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.