This is a special collaboration mini-series with Info-Tech Research Group co-hosted with Brian Jackson.
Denis Gaudreault is a French Canadian. He is the country manager for Intel’s Canada and Latin America region.
This year he took part in an internal exchange program. He went to France, and a French executive named Erwan Montaux came to Canada. Dennis spent five months in Paris as Intel’s enterprise and public sector director.
On his short stay in France, he was able to assess a different type of market, focus, and customer base, which is far more different on what he sees in Canada.
Today, you will hear Denis shares how he faces a new challenge not only by a change of location but of trading roles.
Also, find out what are his wins during his stay in France and how he accomplish it.
Lastly, for all executives, learn the habits he built to become one of the emerging leaders of his generation.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Tips for a successful first day on your new job
- The importance of having foundational preparation in a new role
- What are the challenges while inside a workplace diversity
- How to establish credibility as a leader
- Discover Denis’ framework for leadership