This is a special collaboration mini-series with Info-tech Research Group co-hosted with Brian Jackson.
Can a husband and wife work on the same company? Find out Erin Bury’s answer as she and Brian dive deep about this complicated topic.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The reason Erin did not join Willful at the very start
- How she negotiate with the founder, who was also her spouse, about taking over the role of CEO
- Is there an unfair advantage to being married to the company’s founder
- How Erin solidify Willful’s vision and communicate to their staff where the company is going
- What are the critical tasks Erin has to take on when she started on her new role
- The First 100 Days as CIO Executive Brief
- Brian Jackson on LinkedIn
- Erin Bury Website
- Erin Bury on LinkedIn
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsor
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.