My guest on this episode is Bobby Umar. He is one of the most prolific, heart-based leaders in North America. Inc Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Leadership Speakers, alongside such noteworthy giants as Richard Branson, Brene Brown, John Maxwell and Robin Sharma.
Bobby is a 4x TEDx speaker, and one of the top tweeters in the world, with over 400,000 followers. He has been named the 2nd best business coach to follow on Twitter and the 4th best leadership influencer according to Kred.
Bobby is an international author of two books, including a #1 best seller, and is a Huffington Post contributor. He hosts a weekly tweetchat called “The Power of Connection” that has reached over 65 million impressions weekly.
To date, his social media influence has garnered over 1 billion impressions. Bobby was also named a “2015 Speaker to Watch” by the National Speakers Bureau and Global Speakers Agency. Most recently, he was named a Top 7 Networking Guru to follow.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How he evolved from personal branding to social media, to a leadership coach
- Why business leaders should share on social media
- What drives him to constantly create new and amazing content
- Why being a TEDx speaker/public speaking is important skill as a thought leader
- How to practice and become a better public speaking
- Why exploring and dabbling is key to find out what you want to do to find focus
- Getting into “super daddy mode” to find balance and focus
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.