Greg Friesen is the Vice President of Product Management at DragonWave. Greg is responsible for global product management across DragonWave’s complete portfolio of products.
Greg has 19 years experience in senior product management roles, network design, planning, and engineering, including his current role at DragonWave and previous roles at Nortel Networks, Innovance Networks, and Fundy Telecom.
Greg has authored numerous papers and magazine articles in and has spoken at numerous industry conferences. Greg also holds 2 granted patents and has 3 pending applications in the networking area.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- One of the largest cellular phone equipment (hint: your LTE data streams go through their equipment)
- What his biggest challenge leading a team and company from $3M to over $100M plus global business
- How he learned how to adjust his leadership style as the company grew and scaled
- How working at McDonald’s at a young age helped him shape his career
- Find out what his “healthy addiction” is
- What he learned from his largest customers and suppliers
- Find out where the vision of the future comes from
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.