Mark Jaine is President and CEO of Intelex Technology Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Intelex is a worldwide leader in employee health & safety, and quality (EHSQ) web-based management systems. Mark joined the company in 1999 and has led the transformation from niche software provider to innovative leading force in global EHSQ.
Under Mark’s leadership, Intelex received business awards, including being named by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and a Fast 50 high-growth company. Intelex was also honoured by TechConnex as Company of the Year, Canada’s Top Employer and among the Best Small/Medium Sized Employers in Canada.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How a drive across America and a 3-month internship lead him to the top
- Why he believes in building a ladder underneath you rather than climbing one
- What it took to make the first $50,000 sale for the company
- Why he says “Be Like Madonna” helps him think about changing roles and responsibilities
- How he is building an organization where “Work to Live” value is first and foremost
- How is pushing other organizations to strive to be a $1Bln company
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.