Lauren at the age of 18, while attending Queen’s School of Business, ran the most successful College Pro enterprise in Ontario. After graduation, she launched and ran an Oxford Learning Centre in Toronto. Then she moved into the real estate industry with an early stage investment in True North Mortgage, a national brokerage with offices across Canada. Lauren is an Active Director at RateHub.ca
In 2015, Lauren purchased Zoocasa.com from Rogers, a modern real estate project that has a highly skilled team of agents to represent homes in quick Internet searches.
Right now, Lauren is carrying her baby number two while raising a 14-month old daughter.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is Zoocasa and what to expect from them in the next 12 months
- How to train and manage realtors to provide an amazing consumer experience
- The most important decision Lauren has to make as a leader of her company
- Teaching a new member understand the organizations’ culture
- How do you pick who to hire when they seem equal on paper
- How do you adjust and continually grow as an effective leader throughout your career
- zoocasa Website
- zoocasa Facebook
- zoocasa Twitter
- zoocasa LinkedIn
- zoocasa Instagram
- Lauren Haw on LinkedIn
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on on air and answer it there.