Tony Lourakis is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Fleet Complete, a leading global provider of IoT technology for businesses with fleets, assets and mobile workforce.
He is a Toronto native, thirty-eight years old, married and a father of a ten-year-old boy. When he is not working, Tony spend every free moment with his family. He loves to cycle, his personal sport of choice. He also works out to a little bit in the gym with a little bit of weightlifting. The three areas he spent most of his time is business, family and personal kind of fitness.
He is also involved with the Hellenic Heritage Foundation. It is an organization that purpose and mission are to preserve and promote Greek culture in Canada. Being a child of Greek immigrants, he wanted to do his part to help preserve the Greek culture in this country for his son’s and future generations.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The importance of surrounding yourself with great mentors
- How Tony developed as a leader over the course of his 20-year journey
- How he keeps the organization from becoming an “institution” that can dampen the “inspiration”
- Where the great ideas come from within the organization
- The role of his father in helping him to grow as a business leader
- Why is it important to focus on the vision and values of the company
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on on air and answer it there.