With over 15 years of broadcast, events, content, theatre, and Games Laura Denham has added to her long list of achievements, becoming a Chief Creative Officer at Notable Life. She was a Notable.ca Award Recipient for Leadership. After receiving this award, Laura was offered a post in Notable Life.
Laura is an integrated marketer who has a passion for connecting brands with culture. In this episode, you will learn why creating experiences and connecting with others will give you a different feeling of satisfaction.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Laura’s role at Notable Life; how she drives an authentic connection between members of their community brands
- In making a difficult decision, why is it hard to commit to things that go into achieving greatness
- If starting a relationship with a new team, learn from Laura how important to listen first before you talk
- How getting a mentor helped Laura cultivate her leadership skills
- Laura’s recommendations for first-time business leaders
- Laura on LinkedIn
- Notable Life’s Website
- NOTABLE LIFE on Instagram
- NOTABLE LIFE on Twitter
- NOTABLE LIFE on Facebook
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.