Mindfulness has been a buzzword for this year. Can business leaders practice being mindful? Will it benefit their organization? All these questions will be answered today by Laura Lee Copeland, Chief Medical Information Officer at Healthtech.
In this episode, join Laura and Edwin as they discussed why it’s vital to invest in yourself if you want to get the most out of your ability. Laura also shared her struggles during a difficult transition in her career. Tune in to this episode, to discover the benefits you will get out of meditation and how you can be a leader with compassion.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Laura recounts her journey from being an office manager to a resident doctor and now a physician informaticist
- Opening up on one of the key decision she had to make and take the risk of being an informaticist
- How Laura win over the limiting beliefs she had on her head while doing her transition
- Why meditation can help you focus and being mindful in your business
- Leadership with compassion, find out what this means
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Siegel
- I’m Sorry I Broke Your Company: When Management Consultants Are the Problem, Not the Solution by Karen Phelan
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.