In this episode, Edwin sat down with Dr. Brynn Winegard is an award-winning professor, speaker, and expert. Brynn completed her formal education in Neuroscience, Psychology, Marketing, and Strategy (HSBc, MBA, Ph.D.), coupled with over a decade in corporate marketing working for big companies.
Can business and brain Science merge? Find out in today’s episode as Dr. Winegard talked about her interests in neuroscience, psychology, and marketing. She also shares how she comes up with her tagline “Building Better Business Brains”. Listen and enjoy!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Dr. Winegard’s project that stems on the notion that you literally become what you thought (like you can believe yourself into better fitness, better health, and better outcomes)
- The neuroscience behind our gut feeling
- Discover how our brains can help us create an external environment that is conducive to achieving our goals
- How to develop a “believing brain”
- Winegard’s transition from corporate marketing into building her own proprietary company
- The thought process that she used to see her full potential and realize that it’s time to move on
- Advantages of having our brain take a rest on our performance
- From Good to Great by Scott Brouwer
- Rest: Why You Get More Done When You Work Less by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on the air and answer it there.