Ryan Gill is the CEO of Communo, and past President of Cult Collective, an internationally recognized marketing agency in Calgary. He is a small town kid from a little town in Ontario called Brockville. Ryan moved to Bowmanville. When he is not busy working, he spent most of his time with his wife Aimee and two young daughters.
Today on the show, Ryan shared what is the Communo community that he is building and how it can help solopreneurs to find people who can execute their ideas. He and Edwin also discussed what are the different group of people that can join the community he is building. And not only that, you will hear how Ryan was able to 10x his earnings.
This is one episode you do not want to miss!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is a market network, what does it consist and how it can help you as an emerging leader
- The four types of a member that can join Communo
- The definition of solopreneurs according to Ryan
- Why Communo stand out among other online marketplaces
- What does it mean to worry about pleasing yourself first
- How Ryan was able to start earning ten times over
- The 10x Mind Expander
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto by Blair Enns
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- Raising Great Girls: Help for moms to raise confident, capable daughters by Darlene Brock
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.