Ferhan Bulca (PhD, P.Eng) is a seasoned intrapreneur, delivering multimillion-dollar projects that opened up new markets for companies in medical devices, aerospace, software, and manufacturing. When he is not working, he loves a few things. He does too much sports these days. Ferhan consolidated down to squash and scuba diving.
Today Edwin will talk to Ferhan, a rocket scientist that turned into a business person. They dive deep on the future of AI, how can this affect the current workforce and why you should not be afraid of it.
Plus, Ferhan shared nuggets of wisdom for emerging business leader. How you grow as a leader and nurture relationships with your team members.
And don’t forget, he will also talk about how he manages to get through tough decisions by following two ways of assessing the situation and himself.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why is transparency important in leadership
- Hear Ferhan sharing stories of making difficult decisions that made him a better business leader
- The two ways Ferhan do to assess himself before jumping into big decision making
- What you have to do once you find yourself losing interest in your job or company
- Ferhan’s three guiding principles when joining a new organization
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.