With the growing popularity of other car brands, how does Volvo remains on top of the game? Automotive is one of the most competitive industry in the world, yet Volvo finds its success secret sauce.
Today on the show, Edwin sat down with Alexander Lvovich, Managing Director of Volvo Canada, to get a peek into the future of Volvo, take a piece of his brain to see what lies ahead of the famous car brand and get nuggets of wisdom that you can practice while growing as a business leader.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why Volvo is still the leading European car brand in the world
- Over the years, it has been known to be the safest car in the world. Listen to Alex as he tells us the latest technology of Volvo
- With the automotive industry so competitive, how does Volvo stayed innovative and ahead of other brands
- The three difficult things that Alex learned to help him grow as a strong business leader
- Alex recounting experiences that he made a bad decision and affected the business operations
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.