What is the hardest thing that you have to do as a business leader?
This is one big question Braulio Lam answered in today’s episode.
Braulio Lam is co-founder and CTO of Pungle Inc. Braulio oversees all technology and development of the Pungle Payments Platform. His teams are responsible for delivering the software at the heart of Pungle’s innovative products and services.
Edwin and Braulio sat down and talked about the future plans of Pungle and what problem does it solve. They also discussed the actionable steps that you can do as an emerging leader. Lastly, Braulio shared his thoughts on the fast-growing technology such as AI and how it will affect businesses of today.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What are the problems solved by Pungle
- Two challenges Pungle has overcome since they started
- One of the hardest decision Braulio has to make during the early years of him as a business leader
- As a brand-new business leader joining a new team, what steps you have to take for your growth
- What does leading upwards mean for Braulio
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.