How can the loss of a loved one lead to startup success?
You have to listen until to this episode to find out.
Jeff Ruby, the founder of Newtopia, started the company because he lost his father to cancer at a young age.
He came to the realization that the current health care solutions does a very job at keeping people healthy. It is a reactive system that helps relieve ailments rather than prevent them.
In this episode, he shared the challenge of having the company to start over after a very hard fall.
Also, you will hear Jeff’s thoughts on the rise of artificial intelligence and how it will affect our lives.
Lastly, listen to Jeff as he advocates on making more people healthy and changing the mindset that healthcare system is motivated toward illness.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is Jeff’s motivation to put up Newtopia
- Where people spend their hard-earned dollars when it comes to their own health
- How Newtopia is starting a revolution of beating the “sick care system”
- Jeff finding success by failing fast
- The importance of having an outside eye to guide Jeff with critical decisions for Newtopia
- How Jeff overcome the challenges he faced when the company made a pivot
- Bad Blood SECRETS AND LIES IN A SILICON VALLEY STARTUP By JOHN CARREYROU
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.