The advancement of today’s technology has been transformational for consumers. Unfiltered product reviews have changed the way people buy products online. By leveraging on consumer insights and market research, businesses can become more consumer-focused and make better decisions.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with business leader Robert Levy, founder, and president of Brandspark International.
BrandSpark International is a leading market research and brand insight consulting company. By uncovering meaningful customer insights and understanding their client goals, Brandspark helps businesses make impactful decisions.
Listen as Robert talks about how he started Brandspark.
Plus, he shares some of the best practices and tips that helped him as a business leader.
Lastly, he discusses how leadership is a journey and shares his advice for emerging business leaders.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Robert talks about brand positioning and how it helped Brandspark in its early years.
- The value of looking at both qualitative and quantitative information.
- How unfiltered reviews have changed the way consumers buy online.
- The difficult decision that helped him grow as a business leader.
- The people that had the biggest impact on Robert’s leadership career.
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind: How to Be Seen and Heard in the Overcrowded Marketplace by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.