Currently co-founder and CTO at Nudge.ai, Steve Woods is using artificial intelligence to help salespeople find useful trigger events at their target accounts. Letting AI do the heavy burden of research allows sales professionals to focus on selling, while never missing a chance to turn latent demand into active demand.
Prior to that, co-founder and CTO of Eloqua, a company I helped guide to a market leading position in Marketing Automation, while growing it to a $100M revenue run rate, through its IPO on the NASDAQ, and to ultimate acquisition by Oracle.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How he is able to bridge between technology and marketing/sales
- What the intersection of people, business, and innovation looks like
- Why he lives life in “debug mode” to continually improve himself
- What it took to take Eloqua from $0 to $100M in 10 years
- Removing cognitive biases to become a better leader
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.