Bianca Lopes is the former CIO at BioConnect. She is also a public and keynote speaker. Born and raised in Brazil, Bianca spent most of her entrepreneurial life in Canada. She moved to Canada and was able to establish two businesses before the age of 27.
Bianca is a curious, proud geek person. She had a dream of being a diplomat but turned entrepreneur. She is obsessed with human beings which is why she is now living a bit of a nomad lifestyle right now.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is the future of identity and data in technology
- The significance of showing vulnerability as a leader to your team
- The biggest challenge of being a woman leader
- What are the traits of a leader in the future
- A massive accomplishment of a business leader
- The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google by Scott Galloway
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.