Hal Elrod’s incredible story started out when he was a young salesman of Cutco Kitchen Knives. After six months of his sales career, he broke the company record for having the fastest sales in the 50-year history of the company. A year and a half later after giving a speech at one of the company’s conference, his car was hit by a drunk driver and died for six minutes. Six days of being in a coma, Hal was told that he would never be able to walk again.
When he realized that he could not change the things that happened to him, he decided to accept the circumstances entirely. He ran a 52-mile ultra marathon, became a keynote speaker and an author. Two years ago, while in Africa, Hal faced another challenge. He was diagnosed with a rare, aggressive form of cancer and was given a 20-30 % chance of living.
Now, is a different story. Hal is alive and committed on continuing his mission changing lives one morning at a time.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Hal’s incredible story on how he started selling Cutco knives at the age of 19
- After his accident that left him dead for six minutes, what did Hal learn from that episode of his life
- How to achieve emotional invincibility
- What is the catalyst that helped Hal recover from being broke and depressed
- What can business leaders benefit from The Morning Miracles
- Discover the story behind SAVERS
- How to transform your life by using SAVERS
- Two things that prevent you from being a morning person
- Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8 AM That Will Make You Rich
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on the air and answer it there.