Do you know what you need to maintain your lifestyle when you reach your retirement age? In this episode, Eric Arnold, the Chief Executive Officer at Planswell, an online financial planning software platform will answer it.
Eric headed multiple startups before. His pursuit to become an entrepreneur started when he was a teenager. In the span of 5 years, he was able to start a tea company, online music retailer, and hypnotherapy business.
Today, Edwin and Eric discussed how he started Planswell, what is one characteristic that make it stand out over its competitors and their future plans of expansion. Listen to the episode and enjoy!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What assets you must have to maintain your lifestyle in the future
- The key to Eric’s success as a business leader
- Planswell’s unique feature, why it has an edge over their competition
- If you are an emerging business leader, discover what is the biggest indicator for future success
- Avoid this early mistake that most starting entrepreneurs do according to Eric
- Listen to Eric’s strategy on how to start a business that will not break the bank
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.