What is your mission in life? For Anil Gupta, Mindset Expert at Anil Gupta Workshops, it is to reach a billion people by December 31, 2020. His mission is to inspire, move, and touch people. He lived by a quote from Steve Martin, “Be so great that you cannot be ignored.”
In this episode, Edwin and Anil talked about how forgiveness can give your freedom, why some people are comfortable about being uncomfortable and uncomfortable about being uncomfortable and also how to properly do the Gratitude Exercise.
Do not miss this episode!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Anil taking us back on the time when he met Tony Robbins and got a chance to work with him
- What is the turning point for Anil to become a coach
- Listen to Anil’s story on how he went from being broke to being an abundant man
- What is “The G3”, and how it can make a difference in your everyday life
- The Gratitude Exercise; how, when and where to do it
- Why miscommunication is the number one challenge facing the future business leaders
- Health and foster new relationships; why they are the most important factor a young leader must nurture
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Immediate Happiness: Be Happy NOW Using Practical Steps with Immediate Proven Results by Anil Gupta
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.