You have to be a family man with business and never a businessman with a family. It is one guiding principle that Jon Vroman, the Founding Owner of Front Row Foundation imbibes in his personal as well as business life.
In his former life, he used to be living a life of anyone’s dream – earning big and lots of money, trips everywhere, good company, cool boss and fancy dinners. But along the way, it dawned on him that his life has more to it than what he is already enjoying.
Now, Jon is a father and a husband. His primary objective is to serve his wife Tatiana and his two boys Tiger and Ocean. They live in Austin, Texas. Jon also runs a dad’s group called Front Row Dads for high performing entrepreneurial type of guys that are family men.
Listen to Von as he shares many life-lessons on his way to founding the Front Row Foundation.
Look forward to hearing how he survived insurmountable odds and overcame it.
Be transported back to that very core of yourself and learn to appreciate what Von says about it.
You will be amazed at how he successfully looked inward to find that meaning in life and eventually went outward to share his blessings to the world.
Don’t miss a bit of what he says because every bit of word is fully packed with wisdom and a deep sense of understanding of his own life and others as well.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Jon sharing what Front Row Foundation is all about and its mission
- What led him to start the Front Row Foundation
- The unique ways of contributing goodness to charities and to the whole world
- How he overcomes the unthinkable challenges he went through
- The many life-lessons he’s had pursuing his dream
- Why do you need affirmation, good friends, mentors, therapists and coaches
- The value of gratitude and its rewards
- One unique actionable step to make a difference in your 8 most important people in life
- Jon on LinkedIn
- Jon on Twitter
- Jon on Facebook
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the Art of Moment Making by Jon Vroman
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin
- Sovereignty: The Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Men by Ryan Michler
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today! by David Osborn and Paul Morris
- Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8 AM That Will Make You Rich by Hal Elrod and David Osborn
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.