My guest on this episode is Saul Colt. Saul is the Founder and Creative Director at SAUL COLT – The Idea Integration Company. In his career he has been named as one of the iMEDIA 25: Internet Marketing Leaders & Innovators as well as been called one of Canada’s best community builders/experiential marketers.
NYT Bestselling author and Internet Pioneer Chris Brogan once referred to Saul as “exactly who you want representing your company” and that message has been echoed by media properties ranging from Inc to Forbes Magazine.
In the episode, we touch upon many of Saul’s interests and expertise including Word of mouth marketing, stunt marketing, Social media, customer experience, and community building.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How shoes, art, and writing comic books gives him a competitive advantage
- A calendar entry to block 15-20 minutes to allow the mind to wander
- Challenges and opportunities working with startups and small organizations like ZipCar and FreshBooks
- Differences working with large enterprise organizations like Rogers Communications and Xero
- Explains why everything starts and ends with marketing
- Rules of word of mouth marketing depending on the size of organization (hint: nothing)
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.