As an emerging business leader, can you tell us your goal?
Today with Edwin is Scott Wu, the Chief Technology Officer at Compass Digital Labs. He oversees the technology strategy for the company and leads a team of world-class designers, product managers, engineers and data scientists. His mission is to create amazing experiences for consumers through Digital.
Outside Digital Labs, he is a very active guy. He is a sports fanatic and very happy with the recent win of Toronto Raptors. Scott also loves to play tennis.
With his conversation with Edwin, Scott dives deep on the topic of being able to find your true goal.
He shares advice especially for new leaders that it is always best to find where your strengths are.
Lastly, with a lot of topics about artificial intelligence, listen to what Scott has to say if this is something we should be scared of or embrace.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The challenges of building and scaling a startup business embedded in a large organization
- How to maintain consistency in the process and systems when scaling up
- Their process for innovation and why they didn’t have a dedicated group for it
- Why passion plays an important part in leading and managing people
- How AI will transform the business digital systems and how to prepare and leverage from it
- The exciting future of technology and food space
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.