Every business has its mission and vision. But it can only make an impact when everyone in the organization can see the value of that vision.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with business leader Simon Ferragne, CEO and Founder of TrackTik.
TrackTik is a company that aims to build better software to allow its clients to run smarter businesses. Tracktik is involved in the security industry, providing businesses with an end to end solutions.
Simon is a father of two, and when not leading businesses, he is learning to fly small planes.
Listen as Simon talks about his plans on how to grow his business through innovation and investing in employees who understand their organization’s mission.
Plus, he talks transitioning from a technical role to a business leader role.
Lastly, Simon talks about focusing on why and how this promotes collaboration between different areas in the company.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Simon discusses his plan to drive innovation to the next level
- How he started his business by keeping client focus and solving problems for their clients
- He talks about the importance of making employees understand the mission and vision of the organization
- Simon highlights the importance of getting feedback from his peers and clients
- He shares advice to people who are going into a leadership position for the first time
- How he identifies and recognize the traits of potential business leaders
- He talks about driving collaboration within the organization by focusing on the result, the outcome, and the why
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsor
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.