Most of the time, business owners are the best salesperson of the organization. But as leaders, they face the need to let go of their leads and delegating them to their members. And this can be very difficult.
In this episode, Edwin chats with business leader Jeff Wiener, entrepreneur, author, and CEO of The Kickass Entrepreneur.
The Kickass Entrepreneur helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses, improve profitability, and ultimately, create wealth through their business’s profits.
Now semi-retired, Jeff helps entrepreneurs reach their goals. He shares his business experiences on how to create wealth with other business leaders.
Listen as Jeff talks about growing and selling his first business.
Plus, Jeff discusses his book, The Kickass Entrepreneur’s Guide to Investing.
Lastly, Jeff leaves two actionable takeaways for up and coming business leaders.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- He talks about his reason for selling his business
- What got him started with The Kickass Entrepreneur’s Guide to Investing
- Jeff talks about the Peter principle and how he was able to move up to the next level
- How he grew his business by growing great people
- The characteristics that every business leader should possess
- Jeff Wiener on LinkedIn
- The Kickass Entrepreneur’s Guide to Investing Amazon link
- The Kickass Entrepreneur
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.