This is a special collaboration mini-series with Info-tech Research Group co-hosted with Brian Jackson.
With over 20 years’ experience in the technology industry, Susan understands the importance of transformational leadership to stay at the forefront of customer needs and expectations.
Prior to taking on global leadership at Aptum (formerly Cogeco Peer 1), Susan was Vice President and General Manager of Cogeco Peer 1, EMEA, where she spearheaded strategic direction. Susan has also held the role of Chief of Staff UK & Ireland at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) following her tenure of over 16 years at HP UK Ltd.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Susan’s three area of focus on her first 100-days as a CEO and President of Aptum
- How did she conduct a listening tour in the organization
- Three ways Susan approached the big cultural change at a company
- Tips to ease your transition into a new work environment
- The first 100-days: her challenges, quick wins, and how she establish her reputation
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsor
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.