Paul is the CEO and Co-founder of Nudge.ai, a modern sales platform that uses artificial intelligence to provide sales teams with actionable insights on their target customers.
He is a successful technology executive who has run Services, Customer Success, Account Management, Support and Product Management teams.
As part of Eloqua’s executive team, Paul helped lead the company from $0 to over $100 million in revenue, then through IPO and a successful acquisition for $957 million by Oracle.
He’s a firm believer that company culture trumps strategy every time, and that storytelling is an essential part of creating a business. He has a successful track record as a leader with a strong focus on sales and customer engagement.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why he is leading Nudge with a product first strategy
- Hear his personal experience taking Eloqua to $100M
- His thoughts on the difference between great managers and great leaders
- Why he believes culture trumps strategy and betting on people
- What is the biggest thing he learned from taking a company public
- Why it’s important to have a Customer Success Manager first
- How he is finding work-life balance while running a startup
- What he does when he finds awesome talent
- How you get your team to ask you the right questions
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.