Mitch Seguin is the Co-founder and Head of Product and Design at TribalScale.
Mitch has always been a tech geek at heart, from his roots building hospital data centres to product management at Xtreme Labs, Mitch has seen every facet of product design and development. Mitch focused much of his working energy at Xtreme Labs in the startup space. Working with companies from seed round, he saw huge growth among his client partners and quickly gained an eye for potential success. When Xtreme Labs was acquired by Pivotal in 2013, Mitch saw the opportunity to fully immerse himself in the client relationship aspect of mobile development. Over this time, Mitch helped launch Pivotal offices in Denver and Washington DC.
Years later, Mitch has moved on to lead a new breed of mobile and emerging technology company. As head of product and design for TribalScale, Mitch has returned to his roots, helping to manage projects for companies big and small to create the ultimate in world class mobile and connected experiences.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What it’s like when the organization grows from the founding team to over 90 in less than two years.
- How he ensures that he keeps the company culture intact with the rapid growth.
- His thoughts on the voice controlled era, where the user interface of the future will come from.
- The two things that are necessary to find great talent in the project management vertical.
- What he learned when he was working at Pivotal opening up a new office
- TribalScale Website
- TribalScale on Facebook
- TribalScale on Twitter
- Mitch on Twitter
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days, Jake Knapp
- Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.