Today’s guest is Stefan Grambart, an Emmy® award-winning Creative Director pushing at the boundaries of collaborative storytelling, helping to shape the future of VR, gaming, and entertainment in general.
Stefan has worked on a wide range of interactive projects focusing on narrative and visual storytelling – both for clients and as original properties. He has over twenty years of combined experience across film and television, entertainment, games, and digital media.
I caught up with Stefan at the FITC Toronto conference where I learned quite a bit about the fascinating world of VR (virtual reality) and where the world is going.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How improv and Dungeons and Dragons help him create in VR
- The challenges working and leading creatives
- To be mindful of your overall career goals
- Learn how to treat your team as potential alumni
- From the Vatican to Vegas: A History of Special Effects, Norman Klein
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration, Ed Catmull
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.