Justin Thouin is the Co-Founder and CEO of LowestRates.ca. Justin started the company in 2012 following a successful career as a Senior Executive with two prominent entertainment and technology organizations. LowestRates.ca provides Canadians with a fast and convenient way to save two of their most valuable assets – time and money. It’s a one stop shop for Canadians to compare offers on personal financial products quickly and efficiently from North America’s leading companies. To date, it has helped millions of Canadians explore their financial options.
In addition to leading LowestRates.ca, Justin also enjoys investing in early stage ventures and mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs. He provides valuable insight into both what life as a corporate executive and an entrepreneur looks like.
He also created a thriving Executive Consulting practice before founding the company. Justin holds an Honours Degree in Commerce from the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How he was able to change and grow into 6 different roles within 10 years
- Learn how to demonstrate your value that you bring in a company
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand what excellence looks like
- Make sure people know about your successes
- Why bootstrapping is important on launching and building a company
- The reason he would rather take a “B” plan with flawless execution
Thanks for taking the time to listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.