Fuckup Nights is a speaker series where stories of failed businesses and projects are told, questioned and celebrated. It is a global movement and community that takes place in over 250 cities and 80 countries all over the world sharing stories of professional failure.
Last March 15, Fuckup Nights Toronto celebrated their First Anniversary. Joining on today’s show are Marsha Druker, Founder & Director of Fuckup Nights Toronto, Sascha Darius Mojtahedi, CEO at Bunz, Catie Fenn, Life & Soul Coach, Khallil Mangalji, Co-Founder & CTO at Fiix, and Theresa Laurico, Founder at SociaLight.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
Marsha Druker, Founder & Director, Fuckup Nights Toronto
(at 2:29 mark)
- What is Fuckup Nights Toronto?
- The Future of Fuckup Nights Event
Sascha Darius Mojtahedi, CEO at Bunz
(at 10:00 mark)
- Business Vs Project
- Why making a mistake is essential to growing a business
Catie Fenn, Life & Soul Coach
(at 19:54 mark)
- How a lawyer transformed into a meditation coach
- Discover Catie’s experience and learning from The Bachelor
Khallil Mangalji, Co-Founder & CTO at Fiix
(at 27:55 mark)
- How Khallil battle with cancer helped him build his business
- The Definition of Failure according to Khallil
Theresa Laurico, Founder at SociaLight
(at 35:42 mark)
- Find out Theresa’s three fuckups in life and how she celebrated those events
- Why being authentic is important to scale your business
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on on air and answer it there.