Cody Royle is the head coach of AFL team Canada, the national men’s Australian Rules football program. He has an endurance sports business called Inner Voice where they tell Tribune style stories on athletes. Cody was born in Canberra the capital city of Australia but raised in Melbourne. When he turned 25 he picked up a couple of suitcases and moved overseas and haven’t been back. He now lives in Toronto with his fiance.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The most effective measurement tool for a business
- What is a Situational Leadership
- What steps do you have to take if you move into a new role
- How organization awareness help maintain and set the culture of an organization
Where Others Won’t: Taking People Innovation from the Locker Room into the Boardroom
- Where Others Won’t: Taking People Innovation from the Locker Room into the Boardroom by Cody Royle
- The Culture Code: THE SECRETS OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL GROUPS by DANIEL COYLE
- Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve by Whitney Johnson
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility by Patty McCord
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.