At a very young age, Nunzio Presta was exposed to sports and learned that comfort will lead nowhere. While playing hockey, he developed the attitude of working with a team, communication, drive and discipline to time management. All these skills played a crucial role in how he leads his team.
Nunzio is Founder & CEO at BizON, an online marketplace where people can buy, sell and grow businesses or franchises every day. When he is not busy leading his team, you can found him spending time with his family and cooking Italian dishes.
Grab your pen and paper as Edwin and Nunzio deep dive on the importance of soft skills when hiring a new team member, why listening is a great trait as a leader and how being active in your community can help you build your own brand.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How being a professional athlete helped Nunzio to grow as a business leader
- Find out when to walk away from something and when to try harder
- Hard Skill Vs Soft Skill; What will you choose
- Nunzio’s approach on how to know a person
- Discover the two things a business leader must do consistently
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.