Ross Andrew Paquette is the founder and CEO of Maropost, North America’s fastest growing marketing automation company, as ranked by the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. After founding Maropost in 2011, Ross has gone on to double annual growth every year since turning a one-person operation into an international business. Acting as the strategic center of the company, Ross is responsible for determining both business and development direction.
After working tirelessly for the last six years, Ross is now busy travelling. His focus now is to let his team move, make decisions, let them make mistakes and take control of the roles in the areas they want. While they’re doing that I Ross gets a little bit more free time to travel.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is Maropost and how it will help you build your business
- What is the one key component that will help you grow your business
- As a business leader, find out the two things you have to look for when hiring a new team member
- Learn how Ross motivates his team members to be a creative thinker
- How listening helped Ross to be an effective business leader
- Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets by Al Ramadan
- Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into A Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices Of Salesforce.com by Aaron Ross
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on the air and answer it there.