Kunal is the CEO of Polar, a technology provider to major media publishers, with offices around the world. He is also passionate about finding calm and focus in a modern era and writes regularly on the topics of leadership, mindfulness and technology culture on his blog, findfocus.today.
When he is not running the business, Kunal spent a lot of time learning more about himself. He does meditation, practices yoga, a lot of reading and a lot of other activities that Kunal found a lot of joy and meaning from.
In today’s episode, Kunal and Edwin deep dive on topics that will support up and coming business leaders on how to become a mindful leader. Listen and enjoy this episode and write down many takeaways that are actionable for your day to day life as a business leader.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What Polar Mobile Group does that made large media companies use it to power their website, advertising, analytics, and their content
- Key takeaways from Kunal when he faced challenging decision making that made him grow as a business leader
- How Improv Courses helped Kunal harness his creative thinking
- The five reasons why anybody works at any organization
- How mindful leadership made Kunal an effective business leader
- Best practices shared by Kunal for the emerging business leaders
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.