How does a couple mix business and pleasure? Join Edwin as he sat down with power couple Alexi Panos & Preston Smiles, Founders of The Bridge Experience.
As the Co-Founders and Co-Creators of The Bridge Method, Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles have helped thousands of students changed their lives by participating in their workshops all over the world. They also have individual projects specific for men and women that will help transform their lives.
In today’s episode, Preston and Alexi shared how they stood upon their difficult business decisions. Preston dives deep on the crucial role of changing your mindset as an entrepreneur, why modeling a successful business leader rather than mimicking them and the importance of a community that will support men on their journey. Alexi also shares actionable steps for emerging business leaders, start-ups, and entrepreneurs that will help them scale their business.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Who are Alexi and Preston when they are not growing their business
- Discover the number one key ingredient to all of life
- How did Alexi find her deeper sense of worth
- Preston beating his limiting beliefs
- Action; the number one thing people are missing
- What does it take to be a business leader
- The Bridge Experience Website
- Alexi’s Website
- Alexi on Facebook
- Alexi on Instagram
- Alexi on Twitter
- Preston’s Website
- Preston on Facebook
- Preston on Instagram
- EPIC Fellowship Program
- The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership: A New Paradigm for Sustainable Success by Jim Dethmer
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
- Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity by Eric Butterworth
- Conversations with God Trilogy: 3 books Collection set by Neale Donald Walsch
- The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling by Stephen Cope
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.