Lori Casselman is a mother, athlete, and fitness advocate who is passionate in giving back to her community. She is an experienced executive with a passion for building great teams while making innovation in the health and insurance sectors.
On this episode, Edwin and Lori discussed the importance of asking questions to your team members to received their highest level of performance. Lori shared her leadership style when she is new to the position and how you developed the members of your team to be the next leader.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What one leadership lesson she followed to help her decision making
- How building relationships helped her grow as an emerging leader
- What the first thing she does when she takes on a new role
- Why creating a culture of caring shouldn’t be disconnected from creating a high-performance culture
- Practical ways to develop team members to become business leaders
- Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on the air and answer it there.