Claire Adams is the co-CEO of Canada’s premier network for driven Millennials, Notable Life Media Group, Inc. It covers all aspects of millennial life including social, professional, and charitable engagements.
Claire loves food and travel. She is very easy going but works very hard. After taking over Notable Life, 18 months ago, she now looks forward to travelling next year.
In today’s episode, Edwin and Claire touched on the topic of leadership fueled by gratitude. She shared how she starts the day and how it commands the rest of it. Claire also opened up on the challenges of re-branding and transforming an organization with a different culture. This episode is full of nuggets of wisdom you can apply to your organization.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The importance of collaborating with like-minded business leaders
- Why Claire transitioned from production stage manager to an entry-level position and became an executive producer of live entertainment
- The difference between a Freelancer and an Entrepreneur
- How to scale a company while introducing a new strategy
- Challenges they faced when they took over a company with a different culture
- Becoming a business leader with compassion and purpose
- Find out how Claire practices gratitude
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.