Roger Chabra is the Chief Innovation Office at Tribal Scale. He has decades of experience as a successful technology operator, investor, and entrepreneur. In his free time, he spends it with his young son and family. And not known to others, he is a human Shazam. He admits that he can guess an 80’s track within three seconds of playing it.
In this episode, Edwin and Roger discussed how he was able to emerge as a business leader at the start of the internet popularity. Roger shared his thoughts on finding the right opportunity for you and how to grab it even if you are unqualified. Listen in and write down the nuggets of wisdom you can apply to your startup company.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Roger describing the early years of internet and tell his transition story from becoming a person of computers to finance and becoming a venture capitalist
- How to stand out with your application and grab your dream position
- Discover how Roger do something bold and get people to support the idea
- The three things that Tribal Scale do to help their clients level up their products
- Where does true innovation come from
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.