Daniel Marquez is the Technology Strategy Senior Manager in Accenture. His role comprises two main areas of responsibility, one which is client-centric, and the other which is focused on the development of the Strategy practice.
Outside of work, Dan is a hardcore geek. He is geeky from movies to books. Dan played a lot of board games and an escape room master. Dan is also a new dad to Maddie and a loving husband to wife Erica.
In this episode, Edwin and Daniel sat down to discuss the topic of loyalty at work, his plans on being a leader in the technology field and his role in Accenture that will help it to be a fantastic organization. Tune in and enjoy the episode.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- The role of Accenture, through the Innovation Fellowship Program, to help companies change from being fine to amazing
- Dan’s second hat as CEO of University Consulting Group doing pro-bono strategy works
- How to recognize if a company or organizations are doing something wrong and that it’s time to innovate and change faster
- Where the problem lies why companies get stuck
- Dan discussed the right way of moving forward
- Learn how business leaders could cope in dealing with in today’s business landscape of increasing disruption
- Three pieces of advice for people who are shaping their careers and want to capture all unanticipated opportunities
- What helps Dan in building a career in the leadership technologies
- The key to Dan’s success as a business leader
- Dan’s thought process on loyalty, work relationships and decisions on career move or moving to other company
- How to get authentic, honest feedback at work that helps Dan continue to grow as a business leader
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.