Is it possible to lead with empathy?
For Bob Moore, Axis Country Manager, it is.
In today’s episode, Edwin and Bob dive deep on the topic of leading with empathy. Bob shared his early days when he was proud and resisting help from others. He eventually realizes that he cannot do everything on his own.
You must be asking, how he turned everything around? With the help of books about famous leaders’ autobiographies. He discovers their hardships before reaching their status. Through this reading, realized that life is a continuous improvement.
There is a lot of nuggets of wisdom from this episode so be sure not to miss this one!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What lessons Bob learned from making a hard decision
- Why is it important to listen to your inner voice when you are an emerging leader
- How Bob overcome his flaws as a leader
- Hear what Bob has to say about the future with Artificial Intelligence
- What one characteristic you must have as a business leader
- For people starting a career, find out what is the number one criteria when you join an organization
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.