Should we be afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
Edwin sat down with Eli Fathi, Co-founder & CEO MindBridge Analytics Inc., a company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to uncover errors in financial data.
Today, they talked about the singularity, AI, and leadership. If you do not have an idea what is the singularity, listen to this episode.
You will hear from Eli, singularity’s impact on the livelihood of the people with the use of artificial intelligence.
Also, you will find out what you have to grow as a business leader especially if you are part of a highly skilled work environment.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is financial data and how they use artificial intelligence to uncover anomalies in it
- Hear the lessons that Eli learned in making a difficult decision that allowed him to grow as a business leader and entrepreneur
- How to continue to be on top of the game
- Lessons Learned in scaling your business successfully
- Discover the Do’s and Don’t of building credibility for individual level
- Four simple steps of building credibility for company level
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.